Terapanth was formed on the principles of Truth, Lord Mahavira’s teachings and self discipline. Any good and successful organization must have certain characteristics.
- First and foremost a very good leader who lead the organization from front. He must have enough knowledge, courage and patience. He must not be biased while taking decisions. His instinct should work and he must be a quick decision maker. He must have a long term vision and he must take care of the smallest unit of the organisation. In TERAPANTH from Acharya Bhikshu to the present Acharya Shri Mahashraman ji, all are blessed with these qualities and that is why TERAPANTH is proudly spreading its aroma all over the world.
- The organization must have good people who are good listeners and followers of the leader. So in TERAPANTH, since the day of its inception, it had a team of good followers called SHRAVAKS. They are completely dedicated towards the organization as well as the leaders. They understand the teachings of the acharya’s and spread them.
- In an organization, constructive criticism is always accepted. In TERAPANTH also everybody has the right to express their views and opinions. TERAPANTH is a strong believer of ANEKANTWAD (To accept other’s opinion gracefully), so it follows the concept.
- Discipline is the key factor in the success of any organisation. So in Terapanth, from day one, it has been given the highest priority for SHRAVAKS as well as SADHUS. The constitution of Terapanth has the highest value and unchanged for any one
- TERAPANTH had its constitution from day one and since then, the basic laws are followed strictly. There can be some amendments in the constitution but with deep thinking of Acharya.
- An organization must have the courage to accept the new thoughts, concepts and ideas. Of course that should not affect the basic principles of the organization. Preserving them the new fresh additions and modifications can be done. TERAPANTH is a strong believer of the new thoughts .It has very good numbers of first on his name. For example, use of microphones, Saman Shreni, personal hygiene, learning and speaking Hindi and English and many such improvisations. TERAPANTH always welcomes the new concepts and apply it through its rigorous filtration process.
We believe, TERAPANTH is an ideal organization and hence being followed by many other communities.
Currently Acharyashri MAHASHRAMAN is heading the organization and with his immense knowledge, discipline, kindness, respect for the values of TERAPANTH and great leadership, it is bound to grow further and will definitely reach to a new spiritual and social peak.
- Jain Swetamber Terapanthi Mahasabha
- Jain Vishwa Bharati
- Bharatiya Terapanth Yuvak Prishad
- Akhil Bharatiya Terapanth Mahila Mandal
- Parmarthik Sikshan Sanstha
- Acharya Tulsi Shanti Pratisthan
- Anuvrat Vishva Bharati
- A.B Anuvrat Nyas
- Preksha Vishva Bharati
- Jain Vishva Bharati University
- Terapanth Professional Forum
- Jai Tulsi Foundation
- Acharya Bhikshu Samadhi Sthal Sansthan
- Preksha International